Driver - Financial Members of the club - $35
Driver - Non-Financial club member $45
Passenger - $20
Payment to be made via the club website. (see below)
Please share with your friends in the club.
Note the Club rules for Happy Laps @ Lakeside Raceway, failure to follow these will result in you not being invited to future events.
1. This is not a speed event - No publishing of lap times, speeds, videos showing laptimes or speeds or descriptions of your mad racetrack skillz yo on social media (this is how the venue can maintain their insurance cover). Failure to follow this rule will mean both you and your post will be removed.
2. Helmets and CAMS/QR licenses are not required, but a current, valid driver's license is.
3. Payment is required MINIMUM of one week in advance, no exceptions.
4. Maximum 25 on Lakeside Raceway to allow for better spacing between cars, Passengers are allowed (If paid for and wearing a wristband)
5. No entry to the track without a wristband for everyone in the car.
6. Non-QLD 86/BRZ club members and non-86/BRZ vehicles are more then welcome to join us.
7. Overtaking is only on the straights, If not overtaking KEEP LEFT - repeated failure to do so will mean you will not be invited back.
8. We do not allow any form of Roll Racing out our events. If you are unable to follow this request you will be removed from the track. Management also reserves the right to refund entries prior to the event if we believe your vehicle is not suitable for our events.
9. See point 1. This is not a race event, for legal and insurance reasons it is a cruise.
Futher details about the event can be found here: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps